Every chef worth her skillet knows cast iron beats nonstick every time! In The Everything Cast-Iron Cookbook, you’ll learn how easy it is to create healthy and delicious recipes with these versatile pans. Food writer and cast-iron enthusiast Cinnamon Cooper shows you how to make 300 mouth-watering recipes, including:
- Quinoa and Beef-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Seared and Roasted Pork Belly
- Smoked Turkey Chili
- Roasted Tomatillo and Green Chili Sauce
- Icelandic Sugar-Glazed Potatoes
- Shrimp and Avocado Pasta with a Tequila Tomato Sauce
- Fresh Fig Muffins
- Upside-Down Apple Pie
From fried chicken as scrumptious as Grandma’s to spicy exotic Palak Paneer, these recipes will satisfy all year long. And this cookbook guides you though purchasing, seasoning, and cleaning your cast-iron pans. Cooking with cast iron proves what once was old is new again!
Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!